Sunday, December 20, 2009

2009 Vintage Christmas Cont . . .

Here are some more items from my Vintage Christmas collection.

These are plastic Santas I have picked up along the way. The tallest one by the light was one I had growing up as a kid. I think he needs a shirt. He cracks me up because he seems a bit like a disco santa with no shirt on. I have a couple pieces that are still in their original wrapper. I am torn in terms of taking them out of the plastic to display so this year they are being displayed in their original wrapper.







Here are some more items from the "Christmas Plastic" room. One of my favorites is the plastic Nativity scene. I got this at the Long Beach Flea Market in California. It is a great Flea Market and I tend to find some great 50's/60's items when I go.







In my search for vintage Christmas items, I have run across some great satin spun type of items. I don't know exactly what you call them but they are really neat. I picked up these two snow men this year at the Elkhorn, WI flea market. They were only $2. They are one of my favorite finds in 2009. I am not sure they could be any cuter and they are in great shape. I have the original box as well.




More to come, stay tuned . . .
Rebecca











No comments:

Post a Comment